Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Comeback

Writing is a love that continues to grow in my life. Especially if the topic is sports. So when I found my previous sports blog recently by searching it on google, and even hearing my amazing girlfriend mention it, I wanted to bring it back.
Writing is the way I can perfectly express on how I feel regarding sports, and has greatly helped influence my decision to become an aspiring sports journalist. Sports writing is a passion that is truly mine and hopefully you the reader can understand that and more importantly, appreciate it.
So tomorrow the comeback of "Sports Talk With a Teen" officially begins.
Be prepared for articles regarding the NBA Finals, Anything MMA related, and my beloved Cincinnati Reds.
Thanks for reading,
Andy Alessio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just A Sign of Thanks

Thanks so much for reading "Sports Talk With A Teen", it means the world to me that my work has been read. Feel free to email me with questions or comments at andya92@aol.com Thanks again!